Need to add calendar events to iPhone or iPad?
Open Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad
You can sync Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad .
- Touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account > Google.
- Enter your email address > Next.
- Enter your password. If you have iOS 7 or below and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.